Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Hi Y'all, this is Mack. Sally Ann and I were given this wonderful award last week, but Mommy didn't really know what to do. So, a wee bit late, but we wanted to nominate so new friends for this great award.




It translates to, "Your blog is like a pearl - rare, delicate and charming!"

Thank you so much Taffy!

The rules are to post the link of who sent the award to you.
Award 6 blogs with pearl and emotion.

This is really hard because we love everybody's blog - they are all special.

We choose:
  1. Bob T Bear (esq.)'s Diary
  2. La vie trépidante et mouvementée de Faya et Dyos aussi !
  3. Hana the Dog
4. Ezzy Riders and Jaggers Adv...
  1. Buttons BeCause
  2. Ender the Eskie

Also we would like to thank Teddy for the lovely eating award.











"When accepting this award, you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans were not watching. If you have never stolen any food, you must have been a really good pup! You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward! Next add the logo of this award to your blog (optional), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving a message on their blogs."



I once stole a whole sandwich, yes a whole sandwich. My Nana was fixing a tuna sandwich, and she went to answer the phone. I being the ever so hungry eskie man, stood upon my hind legs, and then I pulled the two pieces of bread of the counter. It was the best sandwich ever.
Sally Ann eats cough drops. She doesn't counter surf, but she night stand surfs. Mommy puts a cough drop in her mouth at night. Sometimes, she leaves one the night stand the next day. Sally Ann checks every morning, and sometimes she gets lucky.

I would like to nominate:

Hana the Dog

La vie trépidante et mouvementée de Faya et Dyos aussi !

Ender the Eskie


Go with Gus


I'm Ralph!



So, thank you Teddy for this wonderful award.

Today being Tuesday, I wanted to write about what I am Thankful for:

My sissy, but don't tell her.














Mommy, and my big sister Sylvie, whom I think about every day.








This is me and my big sister.










My bed, which I sleep on with Mommy and Sally Ann.














My reading time and my books.















I really like my books.


















This is my most favorite book.













I like this one also.












Sally Ann likes to read, and she is thankful for that skill.



She likes Elmo.




























She likes Clifford also
















































Sally Ann is thankful for her toys.





















Add Image

















Sally Ann wanted to also to tell the world, she really does spinach leaves. She is grateful for spinach. Girls, go figure.

















One last thing we are thankful for is Food:





I have to eat special food, but I am always grateful for food.









Bye Bye,
Mack

11 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaa thank you sooooooooooooooo much. Merci mes amis pour la récompense. Merci d'aimer notre blog.
    Bisous, Faya & Dyos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. I am usually pretty good, but I have snatched a cookie or two.

    Gussie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an auntie named Sylvie!
    We are so thankful we having wonderful blogging buddies - like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally Ann has quite the collection of tennis balls. You two seem to have a most wonderful estate where you get lots of love (so you might not want to spoil things by doing that whole sandwich routine again).

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on receiving your awards. We love all your toys and books, sadly I think we would chew books rather than read them.

    Molly, Taffy and Monty

    ReplyDelete
  6. what wonderful awards! congratulations! I can't believe you got away with eating a whole sandwich... you are too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards! Funny stories about the sandwich and the cough drops. We got that 'we ate it' award late last week and posted about it on our bloggie today too! :D

    And cute pics of you two with your books and toys!

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOO! THANK YU for the award! It's aiges since I got an Award!!! I'm exsytid now!!!! Thank yu!!!

    I like the look ov yor books. Mite not like the wun abowt the barth tho. I'm not into horror.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are all fine things to be thankful for, including the spinach, I guess. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your Awards!
    You have many reasons to be thankful for!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mack & Molly,
    Congrats on your award! And thanks for awarding me my first award ever! I love it, it's sooooo pretty! I am beary excited to pass it on, though at this time I have not been able to decide on my 6th recipient, but I' ll be deciding that soon.
    Thank you Thank you!
    Buttons

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers