Monday, August 3, 2009

My Second Blog


Hello world, this is Mack. I spent most of the day alone, so all I did was lounge on the bed.











Sally Ann spent the day at play school, but when she returned home;she had to go to the puppy play pen.






This is me.(Mommy's new camera is not as good as it looks. I'll have to speak to her later about that.)












See, this is her. She is in the play pen.












I hope to make friends online. Mommy says there are lots of articulate airedales and terriers online. Well, I must go to beg for pizza.
Mack

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys, nice to meet you. Yay, we're your first followers, what an honour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mack and Sally Anne
    It's lovely to meet you!
    Welcome to the bloggie wowld.Thewe awe wondewful fwinds hewe and I'm suwe you'll have loads of fun.
    Thank you fow coming to visit me.
    I hope you got some of that pizza
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mack, we just met your sister in the pool post, but we had to come say hi to you too. You are very beautiful. We just lost our 11 year old sister Dakota, she was all white like you, but she was a Siberian Husky like us. We would love to be your furiends.

    Tail wags, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers