Monday, August 10, 2009

The Atlanta Terrier Club meeting

Hi e-bloggie world, this is Mack. I was very impresed by my little sister's last blog. I read it with her after she wrote it. This past weekend, Mommy and Sally Ann went to a Terrier Club meeting. I wanted to go, but when I heard it was going to be so hot, I decided to stay in the air conditioning. Sally Ann said it was hot, but she did not mind. I don't like being to hot, so I was happy. I willl let Sally Ann tell you all about the meeting.

















First, my poor Mommy has a cold, so I insisted she take medicine.
















Sally Ann and I had to make sure the cough drops were ok.
















Now, I will turn this over to Sally. I will talk to you later e-bloggie world.
Mack


Hi, e-bloggie world, this is Sally Ann. Can you believe it Mack said my bloggie was good. He is the best big brother ever. I love him.










Here I am ready to type.







We went to a Terrier Club meeting where I met many doggies.



This is Jylle. She is show dog, and a new mommy. She had puppies eight weeks ago.













This is Ruby. She just turned a year old. She came from south America. She was really sick when she first got here, but now she is great. I think she would be a great girlfriend for Monty. She is a bit shy, as is Monty. Wouldn't they make a cute couple.











This is me and Dottie. Dottie's human Mommy is Ezzy's first human Mommy. Dottie did a demonstration of Clicker training. She is sure smart. Dottie is only 7 months old.














Well, this is me. I was happy. Before I go, I wanted to say thank you to all my wonderful new doggie friends, Snickers, Butchy, Monty, Taffy, Molly, and all the others. Mack wanted me to thank Snickers and Butchy's feline brother, Sylvester, for introducing us to bloggie world.
Bye Bye, Sally Ann

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sally Anne
    Your Terrier meeting looked great fun. I showed the picture of Ruby to Monty and he went all coy! Very bashful is my new Dale brother.

    Have a good week.

    Taffy (your new Welshie friend over the pond). x

    PS. You mentioned Ezzy, Is that Ezzy and Jagger? Just wondered cos we have met their hoomans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Terrier meet-up, Sally Ann!
    The insides of your ears are the same color as your tongue in that last picture!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've khome over after reading about woo at Snikhkers and Butchy's blog!

    I hope woo were able to stay khool today!

    It is nice to meet woo!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking group of pooches. Hope you had a fun time.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRocketDog and Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Terrier get-togethers are always fun, especially when it's Airedales and Welshies.
    We wish we weren't so far away so we could have joined you and sniffed your butt in person...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Terrier get-togethers aree always fun, especially when it's Airedales and Welshies.
    We wish we weren't so far away so we could have joined you and sniffed your butt in person...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mack and Sally Ann!
    Thanks for coming by my blob! What a good girl you are at your terrier meeting Sally Ann. Hope your Mommy's cold gets better soon. We'll link to you okay?
    Nibbles
    Nelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sally Ann! My momma has been taking those same sickie drugs. She said they helped, but so did getting lots of sleep, so make sure your mom does that too.

    Always nice to hang out with other terriers, huh?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. A terrier club meeting. Hm. There should be an eskie club meeting!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers