Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Award

My bear friend, Sir Woodstock, gave us the lovely award. Thank you so much Sir Woodstock.








The Awards Rules:

Rule #1 - Copy image to your blog - accomplished!
Rule #2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.
In no particular order of significance
Rule #3 - Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.








1 I like to sit with Mommy when she watches TV
2 I like to play fetch with my Tennis balls
3 I like to sleep next to Mommy on my heating pad
4 I like to be carried around like a baby.
5 I like to play tug with Mommy
6 I like to go to day care and run with the other doggies at dog-a-ru
7 I like to lay down and rest next to Mack
8 I like "ratting" because that is something that Welshies do.
9 I like simply being Mommy's little girl
10 I like being Mack's little sister


I would like to give this award to:
My new pig friend ----The Life and Travels of Sullivan McPig
Quincy ---- A day in the life of a Mud Monster named Quincy
Bogart - - Bogart Handsome Devil, Airedale Terrier Puppy Dog Blog
Doyle, who pretends to be a bad sport, but who in real life is just a nice doggie;and, Mollie, his baby sister - doyle and mollie
Bently, and his sisters ---- everything, nothing and dogs too
Gus and his sister Teka --- Go with Gus
Hamish, who has his second Blog, and his big little sister --- Hamish & Yuna
Jaine, my big Aire cousin---- Happenings in Holliewood
Ralph--- I'm Ralph!
Ike, another who pretends to be a bad sport, but who I think
Publish Post
in real life is a sweet well loved doggie(who adores his family, and is very much loved and has a good attitude about stuff) --- Ike's Life

Sally Ann

22 comments:

  1. I will really try to get muzzer to do this one!

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award, Sally Ann!
    We wish we knew what it was like to be carried like a baby!
    Happy Valentine's day to you and Mack!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your award! that's fantastic! you all deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and a nice list Sally Ann (and I bet Mack helped) I love this award. It's about sweet furiends. Quite meaningful.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Award!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kongrats on your award!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mack!!!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet, we're imagining you being carried like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the award! I need to do some thinking before I post.
    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your have some very special things that make you happy; just reading your list made me smile! We hope you and Mack had a very special Valentine's Day filled with love, treats, and special surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank woo so much for my award. I have to ponder who I am going to give it to. I have a few pups and bloggers in mind. . .

    XoXo
    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great award Sally Ann. You are really a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! Thanks!
    And those are some pretty good things to like!
    I hope you had a good Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, you guys! It's such a nice award! And you totally deserve it!
    Thanks for stopping by the blog! We live in Kansas, but my girlfriend Sitka and her fam live in Macon. We'd sure appreciate you keeping her in your prayers!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations and thanks too! We will work on this award this week. Gotta do some serious thinking to do it justice! Love and hugs to you from all of us in Houston-town!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your award, Sally Ann. I got your message on me blog, and I just wanna tell ya thanks for offering Max's medicine, but I feel better. I don't know WHAT was in those smothies of Laciegirl, but whew! I do appreciate your concern...no wonder you got an award. Give Mack a "paw bump" for me.

    Irish Love,
    McG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Mack and Sally Ann,

    It seems that me have created some confusion though (Lacie's smoothies,you know?)...Me mom is spayed and coming just to keep me company and be a pal (and challenge me Mom even more probably)!

    Check out me new post! I make it clearer!!! And a post-date surprise....

    Love the comments, and Mack I'll take any advice you have!!!!

    Irish Love,
    McG

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats and Thank you for the award! Sorry it has taken us so long to say thank you - mom has been pretty slack lately!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers