Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A big thank you and my big brother

Hi Y'all, this is Sally Ann.


















I wanted to thank y'all for the support and encouragement that was given by everyone when my big brother was sick.
















I love him so much, and I so glad he is still around. He was very ill, and Mommy was prepared to let him move away to heaven. Mommy didn't want to, but she didn't want him to waste away. He wasn't eating, walking, and generally just doing nothing.














He is entered in the sporty dog group of the blogie - dog show. He is my big brother, and sometimes that can be a hard job.

When I first arrived as a little baby, he showed me how to be a best little dog.

















I love my big brother, and I am so glad he is still here to show me how to be the best dog ever.

Thank you so much for being so supportive and helping my beloved Mack remain here with me and Mommy.

Sally Ann the little sister

12 comments:

  1. I suppose we should all vote for Lazarus now, huh? Way to post this today, Sally Ann. I will definitely need to come up with a campaign post. Hmm. Maybe I should have Frankie do it BOL
    All jokes aside, of course we're all ecstatic that your big brother is healthy.
    TwinK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally Ann! You are such a good sister. Of course with a big brother like Mack how could you not turn out swell.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, you and your Mommy kept Mack here with your love, investing your prayers and worrying and time in helping him find a way to stay. We just loaned you support.

    kisses from Gussie and Teka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mack! I have you with the hard working doggies. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally Ann!
    I am happy to know Mack is doing well.
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. We keep purring for him that he keeps feeling well, big brothers are important :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear that Mack is doing well; these last few weeks have been trying for a bunch of us, and it is always good to hear of friends getting better!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for coming by to visit me. I don't get many doggie visitors. I am so glad that your brother Mack is still around. Enjoy and treasure the time you have with him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there. We're glad Mack is feeling a little better.
    You are just too cute as a pupster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a very sweet little sister, Sally Ann. We are all so happy that big brother is doing so much better! We were worried for him, you and mommy, but us eskies have spunk, and don't give up without a fight!

    xoxo
    Prinnie and Digby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww DIlly be hap hap happy be better now!

    Ear hugs!

    ¬"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad that Mack is ok and I'm sure you're a great little sister.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers