Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day four . . . The last day in Paris





The day started out in Momarte. Hootie insisted on having a picture made with Sally Ann. He likes to spend time with her.










Everyone else strolled around Momarte.













Some doggies went to eat.














We noticed many cat - artist.














Tiffane wanted her picture painted for her new Mommy and Daddy.















































Some doggies walked over to the Luxemburg gardens, and rested a bit after all the busy day.There were some cute Parisian kitties there spending time in the garden.











Fudgie and Duffie wanted to take a boat ride on the seine before leaving Paris, so I agreed to go along. I was taking the picture.














Tomorrow, we'll be taking the train to Lyon.
Mack

8 comments:

  1. Sigh...does that mean our trip is almost over?

    We are so enjoying this.

    gussie n teka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't want this adventure to end!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo, not so fast! I've been having too much fun! Merde!
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a trip! Love your pics and I see some of my furriends there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sitting with me for a picture dear Sally Ann! I think it turned out great and I'm going to give mine to my mommy for letting me go on this awsome trip. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us tomorrow. XXX-Hootie

    Hate to see this good trip end! Have gotten to meet new friends and regroup with old! Thanks Mack and Sally Ann!!
    AireKiises, BabyRocketDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. this has been so fun and exciting and i don't want this to end But i guess all good things have to end sooner or later......

    thankQ from the bottom of our hearts for such a fun, exciting and well organised trip and you took so good care of my sista and i and we can't thank you enough

    chikisses
    coco & Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to keep up with you guys! What a welcome sight to see you resting in the Luxembourg Gardens! We'll try hard to stay with the group, but we know we have to pick up our pace. Miss a day and we get really really far behind!

    What great fun we're having! We just need to be better disciplined so we don't miss out on anything!

    Thanks for including us, even if we are dragging a bit!
    Love
    Jake and Fergi xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers