Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Workout Wednesday

Well today, I decided to play flag football.
Here I go:
















Now if anyone tries to talk my football, well, I wouldn't want to be you.
















I love playing flag football. I a bit afraid of the real game.






I see it.















I take it.















Now, it is mine. If you try to challenge me, I can run faster than you.
















See, I told you. I can run faster than you.










Well, good night. This little flag football player is bushed. Mack is already in bed, and I am headed there now. Oh, Charlie's hug will be gaining a new member. From what I hear, this new member is the same size as Charlie.

Sally Ann

12 comments:

  1. You are a real Pro Sally Ann, we think you will be playing for your country very soon.

    Molly, Taffy and Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it would be a bit more challenging if your team mate could run as fast as you, but looks like great fun.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute sweater! You sure look like a pro, Sally Ann...

    what's this news of someone new? huuurhhh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love to play football! Can I come over?!?!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time...

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to exercise!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a jersey just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good game Sally Ann. Hope Mack can join you some time. We don't get to run around a lot but we do love playing tug o'war!
    Do drop by our world, we got you guys an award. =) Hope you like it.

    - Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable football player!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers