Hi y'all. This is Mack. Last week we were nominated by George, Adventures of George The Duck.
So, here we go. Poor Sally Ann has been sad because she wasn't invited to the girl's spa party.
Before we begin, Sally Ann told me I had to post pictures of her in spa wear, so she might be asked to the next party.
Sally Ann in the Teri cloth dress.
Sally Ann in her froggie PJ's.
Please for my sake, do invite her. I've had to console her all day. She can cry a lot. She finally stopped when I told her I would ask online.
Well, here are seven reason why we are awesome. This is hard because Mommy told me bragging is not good. Well, I'll try.
1. We give back to the community:
Sally Ann is a lifeguard.
I am a personal coach.
2. We both fight canine illiteracy by practicing reading every day.
3. Sally Ann helps support canine couture:
4. Sally Ann does well around other Welsh doggies, even girls. That is rare.
5. We are both well behaved (% 90 of the time)
See we are not diving into the pizza, we are waiting;thus, we are well behaved.
6. We keep Mommy safe every night:
7. We are awesome because we are loved by our Mommy.
Now, we must nominate some other blogie friends for this, so here we go:
A Square Dogs Blog
Agatha and Archie's page
DUFFY'S NEW YORK DIARY
Ender the Eskie
Well, I must go. Eskie Power, Mack
We've Got This!
6 hours ago