Tuesday, September 1, 2009

7 reasons for awsomness

Hi y'all. This is Mack. Last week we were nominated by George, Adventures of George The Duck.
So, here we go. Poor Sally Ann has been sad because she wasn't invited to the girl's spa party.
Before we begin, Sally Ann told me I had to post pictures of her in spa wear, so she might be asked to the next party.


Sally Ann in the Teri cloth dress.
















Sally Ann in her froggie PJ's.
















Please for my sake, do invite her. I've had to console her all day. She can cry a lot. She finally stopped when I told her I would ask online.

Well, here are seven reason why we are awesome. This is hard because Mommy told me bragging is not good. Well, I'll try.

1. We give back to the community:
Sally Ann is a lifeguard.

















I am a personal coach.
















2. We both fight canine illiteracy by practicing reading every day.
































3. Sally Ann helps support canine couture:

















4. Sally Ann does well around other Welsh doggies, even girls. That is rare.

















5. We are both well behaved (% 90 of the time)



See we are not diving into the pizza, we are waiting;thus, we are well behaved.











6. We keep Mommy safe every night:
















7. We are awesome because we are loved by our Mommy.

Now, we must nominate some other blogie friends for this, so here we go:

A Square Dogs Blog
Agatha and Archie's page
Airedale Heaven
Brownie Barks
Casper's Adventures
DUFFY'S NEW YORK DIARY
Ender the Eskie

Well, I must go. Eskie Power, Mack






















17 comments:

  1. You are Awesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mack and Sally Ann! You left out how CUTE the two of you are! That adds to your awesomeness! And, wow! Sally Ann! You are a lifeguard! Were you at the Doggie Dip pool party last weekend, the one that I went to?

    I'm sorry you are sad about the party. That is the first party I have ever gone to. My friend Lacie and sissie Asta have been trying to help me feel more confident. My first eight years were pretty rough, and I get scared pretty easily. Anyhow, seein' as how a Welshie is close to a Foxie and a Lakie, I'm sure you woulda been welcome. Drop by Lacie's blog and introduce yourself (if you haven't already.) She seems to be the social organizer. I'm certainly not! Though I have to admit that I did like going to the party. Specially cuz Asta was there to lovingly support me.

    You seem like a nice girl. As well as fashionable and well behaved. I'm glad to be getting to know you!

    Your friend,
    Fergi (and Jake) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are pawesome! My Mommy wants to thank you guys for the well wishes regarding her unemployment. Don't worry, Sally Ann, we hope you'll be invited to the next spa day.

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't miss a thing. That spa day looked like a total nightmare. And spending time with Lacie can cause premature deafness.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope Sally Ann is feeling a little cheerier. Congrats on the award.

    tailwags
    Noah Willow Tess Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sally Ann: Do not worry...I do not always get invited to those wirey things either. You and I and the Wonderful Whippets can have our own spa day soon. Let me know what day is good for you. We gots a jacuzzi tub here, lots of mud in the yard, and we can chase Gussie for excercise?

    Teka Toy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outfits are great nearly as good as Lorenz's. I am sure Lorenza can not swim though, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are both so cute and super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thort I had allreddy left a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You ARE awesome! You and Sally Ann do so much for so many...you are very special indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear oh dear stop crying stop crying.....TOTAL misunderstanding....Lacie told (OF ALL PEOPLE) Archie to send out the invites and then he got to playing with Scruffy and one thing led to another and BLAM he lost the whole batch.....so they were all rewritten adn LOTS were forgotten and it was a big mess....But rest assured that you will be at the next one!!!! Thank you for the award,I am sure I will have a thousand things to say but I am not too sure of Archie..Love A+A

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Sally Ann looks awfully pretty in her outfits *blush*.

    I already knew you guys were awesome, but I loved reading your reasons!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers