Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welsh Wendesday

Hi, y'all Mack distracted me when I was typing earlier, so please excuse the earlier post . I will have to jump on him later.
I wanted to dedicate this post to my Welshie buddies.

This is me with my special friend Owen, one day we will share a last name.





He hasn't given me a ring yet, but we are talking about setting a date for early next year. Isn't he dreamy.










This is me with my future sister-in-law, and my future man.
















Nerys and I have one quite word.

















This is me with Josh. He has become a show dog. He just went to Nationals. How exciting.

















This is Owen getting ready to rat. Apparently the barn is haunted, according to all the blobs in the pictures.


Owen's Mummy and Daddy are from Wales, so I guess were going to have to adopt puppies;and, they will be British - American doggies.





So, here we are, Bye Bye from Welshie world.
















Sally Ann

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your friends!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....I love your friends !!! Go Welsh Go !!!
    Kisses, Dyos

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's goo to have some friends your own height and colour, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regular Welsh ho down, huh? So you have a boyfriend, do ya? I guess I will have to look elsewhere.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh my, he is quite handsome! We wish you every happiness and lots of puppies. If that is what you want. We will have our spa day soon.

    Teka Toy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are engaged!? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Owen make a lovely couple. We wish you both much happiness together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What handsome friends you have, Sally Ann!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! what a handsome friend! Thanks for sharing the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sally Ann it's good to have plans for the future! What a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers