Saturday, September 12, 2009

OH No, She is gone . . . the return, still single

Hi Y'all. This is Mack. I find all these postings to be hard, as I have to type one letter at a time. Well, Oskar, you don't have to worry. Guess who didn't even make it on the airplane. Well, someone started missing her Mommy. Then, Narys, Owen's sister called. She apparently had just read Owen's note. She was irate, no, not to keep him from Marring Sally Ann;but, to complain that she wanted to be in wedding. Narys is bit like Laci sometimes. Narys is taking care of her puppy, so she can't go to England now to be a witness. So, Sally Ann came back this evening. Apparently, they have been sitting with the fruit smelling beagles at the airport all this time. Mommy is very very upset. She has taken away her blogging prilivages for a whole week, and her passport.

Here she is comming inside.





She has never flown on a plane, so she took her own food with her. She only took two extra dresses with her in her little bag.












I'm very upset with her. She was so naughty to run away and then try to marry without me to give her away.









So, Oskar if you are reading this, mate, nows the time to win her over. I give you my permission to pursue her, if you want too.

Mack

9 comments:

  1. Thankfully she is back!
    I still want to know details!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your sister is back.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back Sally Ann, it probably wasn't a good idea. Oskar is quite handsome and you might have some competition for his affection. I find him positively dreamy. Besides if you were so quick to run off and get married, how will Oskar know that he can trust you?

    licks and sniffs, Sasha
    p.s. Oskar call me(wink)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, well. What a naughty little runaway bride. We hope she learnt her lesson there...should have listened to her older brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just be glad to have her home, I say.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mack: Have some sympathy for poor Sally Ann. She has suffered a great disappointment and needs your support.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  7. All this over love, I can not understand it, I would rather have a chicken dinner, and stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say stay put fur a while Sally Ann!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: If they want woo, they'll wait OR they'll khome fancy water and kibble woo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sally Ann, I'm so glad you didn't marry Owen. I think since you're so young that you should date a few different dogs before you setttle down.

    A nice mature 4 year-old schnauzer might be a good place to start! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers