Sunday, January 30, 2011

Here I go. . .

Hello Bloggie world . . .



Mommy and I have come to an understanding. While I still want to run away, I still very much wish to be Mommies little princess; so, I am sending a part of myself away. I shall arrive there soon. I have brought some food, my lobster stuffie, and a note. I also brought some treats for my special fur-boy friends human family.

My uncle Bob cat didn't say very much as I was headed to the post office, and I think I know why. He spends a great deal of his time under a lamp. I think he looks funny. I took Mommies cell phone, so I can post all about my trip.
















Uncle Bob cat is funny!

Sally Ann

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a much wiser plan.

    Have a fun adventure.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Yes... a bit of a compromise. Good thinkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this sounds like a brilliant plant Sally Ann!!!! Yay!!

    Uncle Bob is adorable! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you and mommie talked things out and have reached a plan that is safe and acceptable to both of you. Sounds like you will be a very thoughtful guests with all that you are bringing.

    Won't you miss Uncle Bob and his silly antics?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers