Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The wonderful presents, and more aire - photos

Hi y'all, this is Sally Ann. There are some more photos that Mommy didn't post, so I will post them now. I must speak to Mommy later about this post haste. Mack said I can't write the whole thing today, so Mack will be writing also.


I did enjoy myself, but I was a bit cautious. See, I want to sniff.















And sniff some more.















This is Jagger and Ezzy.















Well, I need to go now. It is Mack's turn to write.

Hi, it's Mack.

A pressie came for me. A big box arrived in the mail for me.















Sally Ann helped me open it.





























There was a big envelope just for me.















Look, what I got.
















Wow, I won. I feel so honored.


Then, the more I looked, I found three toys, some yummy treats, and an amazing book.















I loved the treats. They are so good.
















Thank you again Tesla, Benny, Hansel, and Isis. I love all the pressies.

Mack

7 comments:

  1. So many pups getting pressies these days! Isn't it wonderful??
    Enjoy!!

    Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally Anne
    You wwe vewy bwave to be wif all those big kids..I twooly admiwe you, you held youw own.

    I love seeing how happy you awe Mack..you have the nicest smile!
    I'm so glad you got all those wondewful pwessies
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have seemed like Christmas at your house with all those pressys! And look at everyone enjoying them!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure was a big box. Lots of nice stuff inside for YOU!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers